skip to content

Support and advice

The Graduate Union can provide support and advice to officers of affiliated MCRs on:

  • Rent or funding negotiations
  • Higher education policy
  • Constitutional drafting and amendment
  • Students' Union regulation
  • Budgeting and accounting
  • Relationships with the JCR

Please contact the in the first instance to arrange a meeting.


The Graduate Union has published the following briefing document to assist MCR committees: