The GU offers cost-effective, quality printing facilities to its members.
Self-service printing with the GU is simple: use our computers to access your document via email, online or memory stick; edit it if needed; select your printing preferences, and print. Once printed, pay us in cash.
- Black and white: A5 and A4 is 5p per side, A3 is 10p per side
- Colour: A5 and A4 is 10p per side, A3 is 20p per side
- Standard 80gsm printer paper is included in the price
- Better quality 100gsm paper is available for an additional 1p per sheet
- Coloured paper is available for an additional 1p per sheet
Bring in your document or book for single or double sided copying in black-and-white and colour. You can re-size your document (e.g. turn an A4 into an A3), or create a booklet. For prices see ‘Printing’ above.
Scan your document to a memory stick, free of charge.
Please check the opening hours of our printing facility while planning your visit.